~ Let go by your love ~
Let me go ..
down the winding road ...
And let me bear all the pain ..
aching in my heart ...
I feel sick even without your love again ...
Beautiful dreams only temporary ..
Like flowers that wither ..
but you throw myself ..
And finally love story ..
Wounded in the heart ..
Should I forget the story of love with you ...???
But I try to sing while in the deserted ...
just wanted to ward off injury in the liver ...
And let love pass away ...
and look for your own life ..
Let me go ..
down the winding road ...
And let me bear all the pain ..
aching in my heart ...
I feel sick even without your love again ...
Beautiful dreams only temporary ..
Like flowers that wither ..
but you throw myself ..
And finally love story ..
Wounded in the heart ..
Should I forget the story of love with you ...???
But I try to sing while in the deserted ...
just wanted to ward off injury in the liver ...
And let love pass away ...
and look for your own life ..