~ Love Again ~
Like lightning struck the earth ..
That is present in your heart ..
Although yesterday I did not believe ..
This heart will bloom again ..
But when the patter down wet earth ..
There also awaken hearts patter ..
That there are other heart awaits ..
Nor am I right edge of the back ..
So with my rain handheld sun ..
So that the warmth did not die from injuries yesterday ..
And that's why my heart thanks ..
Trough pinned on my pure love ..
May the skies be heard testimony ..
That now my heart is not alone anymore ..
There he is keeping the heart ..
And she is my only hope to be true ..
Clouds feasting ..
Staring earth happy children ..
And sang with heart thundering cheers ..
Praying for love is always beautiful ..
Thus the heavens and the earth with my claim for sure ..
That I fall in love again ..
On the parts of her heart ..